With over 30+ years in the Real Estate profession, Ed is respected and recognized for his knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and a high level of energy that he applies to everything he does, but most of all, his best asset are his integrity respected in the Real Estate Industry and his honesty.
As a result of many years of a strong work ethic and professionalism in attending to his clients' real estate needs, Ed has earned the respect and recognition of his past clients, his fellow realtors, as well as the Chinese and local community.
Ed has an established background in the Residential, Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Ed has earned many Certificates and Awards consistently year after year over his long career.
* Bachelor of Commerce Graduate, University of British Columbia, specializing in Urban Land Economics and Marketing (B. Comm. Designation) 1979
* I have been a professional member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada.
* I have also been a professional member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
* Present member of the Industrial, Commercial & Investment Council of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
* Professional member of the Commercial Division of RE/MAX of Canada.
* Member of the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, RE/MAX Hall of Fame and of the RE/MAX 100% Club.
* Associate Broker’s License---which is a licensee who meets the qualifications of a Managing Broker but who provides real estate services under the supervision of a Managing Broker.
* Worked in the Real Estate Industry for over 30+ years in a number of different professional capacities namely: Sales Brokerage, North Vancouver (1979-1981); Real Estate Analysis; Consulting Appraisal and Senior Analyst and Property Negotiation with B.C. Buildings Corp. a Provincial Crown Corporation (1981-1988); Commercial Properties Broker; Investment Specialist, Coldwell Banker Commercial, Honolulu, Hawaii (1988-1989); Project Management experience for a townhome construction project in Maui, Hawaii (1989-1990); Sales Brokerage, Victoria (1990 to present).
* Qualified Appraisal background and experience.
* Consistent year after year MLS Award recipient with the Victoria Real Estate Board ranking in the top 10% - 20% sales production of the Board members.
Therefore, it is no surprise that a large part of Ed's business comes from repeat business and referrals from his past clients. Ed has a strong background academically with a Commerce degree in Marketing and Urban Land Economics from UBC, also an education that comes from many years of experience and working hard in the Real Estate Profession.